The Craft of Revising: A Workshop On Self Editing For Writers
Led by Andrew Wille, an experienced editor, this workshop is designed to help writers improve their work-in-progress. Through discussion, exercises and practical advice, it will cover the following matters:
- Clarifying your intention and reading work as an editor
- Craft and technique: focusing your content; choosing your narrative style; refining your voice
- Genre, theme, and writing for your readers
- Seeking and processing feedback
- Submitting your work for publication and thinking about self-publishing
This workshop should be of interest to writers of fiction and narrative non-fiction who have completed drafts or manuscripts in development.